How to be successful trade binary options canada Once upon a time there was a girl who doesn't do the dishes, clean the house, let alone looking after a baby! The simplest stuff in the eyes of most women out there was her absolute nightmare. She couldn't imagine being a housewife in her wildest dreams. But somehow, after being a parent for a year, this has transformed her incredibly.
You won't be able to find any fairytales here, but brutally honest advice and stories about being a real mommy in the society. It is a lonely process yet oh so fruitful.
Welcome to my blog and welcome to parenthood!
- The best eye creams I love for every budget 2018In Style22nd February 2018*This is my honest review and is not a sponsored post. If you ask me the one thing I feel I have changed after giving birth, it would most definitely be my new found panda eyes. Battling insufficient sleep 24/7, it’s no question why most mommies out there has panda eyes as their friends. If you don’t have dark circles under your eyes, […]
- 8 Best child friendly restaurants in LondonIn Food, Travel7th November 2017If you love food and especially love exploring where to eat good food in London, you’ll probably have learnt that most popular restaurants in London are catered for people without kids. They are not child-friendly as such that they don’t have baby-changing facilities, let alone a kids’ menu or a play area for the little ones. […]
- When baby cries: how to calm baby and mommyIn Life3rd November 2017Now I understand why some mommies can get post natal depression! *Disclaimer: this post is not to deter you from giving birth or be scared about having a baby, view it as a possible solution to the endless cry. If you are currently struggling with baby’s cry ……you might finally see an end to it! (yep! this can be done!) […]
- Top 3 winter must-haves for your babyIn Style31st October 2017Don’t leave winter shopping till too late! The weather’s been going up and down these days in Britain, some days being really warm and the last few days were terribly cold. It’s time for us to get ready for winter. Buy now and don’t leave winter shopping till last minute! Apart from getting a jacket for the little ones, […]
- Best baby product essentials of 2017In Life28th October 2017Do you have in mind the best baby product essentials of 2017? 2017 has been overwhelmed with all sorts of high tech baby stuff, ranging from electric thermometers to video baby monitors, but do we really need them? For me, the best baby product essentials of 2017 have to fulfil quite a few criteria. Foremost, it has to significantly help with/ […]
- Top 10 best free places to go with your toddlers in East LondonIn Travel24th October 2017I love going out, if you ask me to stay home one day and do nothing, I think I’ll go crazy! It’s true though, after I gave birth to Eli it’s hard to get out of the house (even to get some fresh air) for the first few months as I was nursing 24/7. Even if I got out of the house, all I do is breastfeeding, breastfeeding and more […]
- The one sport your baby can do naturallyIn Life17th October 2017The one sport your baby can do naturally… can you guess what it is? yep, you are right! it’s swimming! Science have proved that baby can instinctively hold their breath under water from birth to approximately 6 months due to a bradycardic reflex, which is part of the mammalian diving reflex. When the face of […]
- The best kind of bags for all mommies 2017In Style14th October 2017What’s the best kind of bags for all mommies 2017? you may wonder. A diaper bag? A massive tote to carry all of your kid’s toys? …… …… …… No, No, No… I am not talking about the big ones where you carry all of your baby’s essentials every day… Here, I am talking about the you […]
- What to do when your baby have eczemaIn Life12th October 2017I am writing this post because a few of my friend’s kids have eczema, including my son who has it since he was 3-month-old. It seems fairly common these days. I am no expert in this but I want to share with you my experience regarding eczema and the useful things I have done fighting it. when we went to the GP, all he did was saying he got […]
- Five ways to help your baby sleep through the nightIn Life4th October 2017Yes it’s hard, it’s very hard…but, you can do this! No matter what method you use for delivering the child, the first month of giving birth is always the hardest, you need to juggle between everything! you need to feed the baby 24/7, recover from the wound, talk to the world about the good news, not to mention finding time for […]
- How to lose your belly weight after giving birthIn Style4th October 2017*This is not a sponsored post. This is really what I think every woman needs for them to lose the belly weight after giving birth– A belly bandit and a confinement diet. 1, Belly Bandit What is it? It is a band that wraps around your waist to tighten your muscles after giving birth. Why do we need it? No matter whether you are slim or […]
- 4 brands I love for nursing in styleIn Style4th October 2017*This is not a sponsored post I used to struggle to find the perfect dress or top to nurse as I am picky about the style of them. I don’t like everything that is too exposed and I hate styles that screams “nursing” to me. On top of that, as my belly has already shrinked postpartum, most nursing dress don’t fit me well. I […]