Once upon a time there was a girl who doesn't do the dishes, clean the house, let alone looking after a baby! The simplest stuff in the eyes of most women out there was her absolute nightmare. She couldn't imagine being a housewife in her wildest dreams. But somehow, after being a parent, this has transformed her incredibly.
You won't be able to find any fairytales here, but brutally honest advice and stories about being a real mommy in the society. It is a lonely process yet oh so fruitful.
Welcome to my blog and welcome to parenthood!
- The award-winning Bocketts Farm Park review 2019In Motherhood, Travel8th May 2019I don’t think any moms would bring their kids to a farm on a rainy day, do you? The award-winning Bocketts Farm Park is an exception, I would say. Apart from the usual park facilities for kids to play outdoor, it has a massive variety of indoor soft play for kids to play for the day. I love bringing Eli to different places. I especially like […]
- A colourful clothing brand for the fashionistas: BodenIn Fashion30th April 2019Are you the type of girls that are more into trends? or are you more into classic styles and quality? I wish we could have both right, I find most brands out there are either very trendy or they do brilliantly quality clothes. It’s an “either or” branding strategy. I think my fashion methodology has evolved. If it was 10 years […]
- A private lens into my miscarriage journeyIn Motherhood, Pregnancy26th April 2019Is miscarriage a taboo where nobody ever talks about in the society? There’s been a lot of tears but God helped me through it in the end. I know for sure it was a blessing in disguise. I’ve been pondering whether I should share this in public as miscarriage has always been such a private matter that nobody dares to ever talk about, it […]
- The skincare brand I love during pregnancyIn Hair & Beauty, Pregnancy23rd April 2019Are you longing to switch to an organic skincare brand but don’t know which is best for your skin? If so, you might have the answer today. *This post is solely my own opinion and is not sponsored. I have several skincare brands which I love and adore throughout the years. During pregnancy, however, I would like to keep my skincare as natural […]
- The best eye creams I love for every budget 2018In Hair & Beauty22nd February 2018*This is my honest review and is not a sponsored post. If you ask me the one thing I feel I have changed after giving birth, it would most definitely be my new found panda eyes. Battling insufficient sleep 24/7, it’s no question why most mommies out there has panda eyes as their friends. If you don’t have dark circles under your eyes, […]
- 8 Best child friendly restaurants in LondonIn Food, Travel7th November 2017If you love food and especially love exploring where to eat good food in London, you’ll probably have learnt that most popular restaurants in London are catered for people without kids. They are not child-friendly as such that they don’t have baby-changing facilities, let alone a kids’ menu or a play area for the little ones. […]
- When baby cries: how to calm baby and mommyIn Motherhood3rd November 2017Now I understand why some mommies can get post natal depression! *Disclaimer: this post is not to deter you from giving birth or be scared about having a baby, view it as a possible solution to the endless cry. If you are currently struggling with baby’s cry ……you might finally see an end to it! (yep! this can be done!) […]
- Top 3 winter must-haves for your babyIn Fashion, Motherhood31st October 2017Don’t leave winter shopping till too late! The weather’s been going up and down these days in Britain, some days being really warm and the last few days were terribly cold. It’s time for us to get ready for winter. Buy now and don’t leave winter shopping till last minute! Apart from getting a jacket for the little ones, […]
- Best baby product essentials of 2017In Motherhood28th October 2017Do you have in mind the best baby product essentials of 2017? 2017 has been overwhelmed with all sorts of high tech baby stuff, ranging from electric thermometers to video baby monitors, but do we really need them? For me, the best baby product essentials of 2017 have to fulfil quite a few criteria. Foremost, it has to significantly help with/ […]
- Top 10 best free places to go with your toddlers in East LondonIn Travel24th October 2017I love going out, if you ask me to stay home one day and do nothing, I think I’ll go crazy! It’s true though, after I gave birth to Eli it’s hard to get out of the house (even to get some fresh air) for the first few months as I was nursing 24/7. Even if I got out of the house, all I do is breastfeeding, breastfeeding and more […]
- The one sport your baby can do naturallyIn Motherhood17th October 2017The one sport your baby can do naturally… can you guess what it is? yep, you are right! it’s swimming! Science have proved that baby can instinctively hold their breath under water from birth to approximately 6 months due to a bradycardic reflex, which is part of the mammalian diving reflex. When […]
- The best kind of bags for all mommies 2017In Fashion14th October 2017What’s the best kind of bags for all mommies 2017? you may wonder. A diaper bag? A massive tote to carry all of your kid’s toys? …… …… …… No, No, No… I am not talking about the big ones where you carry all of your baby’s essentials every day… Here, I am talking about […]
- What to do when your baby have eczemaIn Motherhood12th October 2017I am writing this post because a few of my friend’s kids have eczema, including my son who has it since he was 3-month-old. It seems fairly common these days. I am no expert in this but I want to share with you my experience regarding eczema and the useful things I have done fighting it. when we went to the GP, all he did was saying he got […]
- Five ways to help your baby sleep through the nightIn Motherhood4th October 2017Yes it’s hard, it’s very hard…but, you can do this! No matter what method you use for delivering the child, the first month of giving birth is always the hardest, you need to juggle between everything! you need to feed the baby 24/7, recover from the wound, talk to the world about the good news, not to mention finding time […]
- How to lose your belly weight after giving birthIn Motherhood4th October 2017*This is not a sponsored post. This is really what I think every woman needs for them to lose the belly weight after giving birth– A belly bandit and a confinement diet. 1, Belly Bandit What is it? It is a band that wraps around your waist to tighten your muscles after giving birth. Why do we need it? No matter whether you are slim or […]
- 4 brands I love for nursing in styleIn Fashion, Motherhood4th October 2017*This is not a sponsored post I used to struggle to find the perfect dress or top to nurse as I am picky about the style of them. I don’t like everything that is too exposed and I hate styles that screams “nursing” to me. On top of that, as my belly has already shrinked postpartum, most nursing dress don’t fit me well. I […]